All Units, Report for Z-Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zombie Apocalypse

+9
HavoK
MidwestMarauder
LRRS
Panda 6
Cornelius Hirsch
Dr. Reynold Mayfield
Bravo Five
Hammer 4-1
Overlord 6
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Empty Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Overlord 6 Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Marauder, this is Overlord. Seems that the interference I had is affecting everywhere, on and off. I've got forces massing in California, well within the effective range of a Hercules. There's no runways near them, but if needed, Highway 50 can be used. Hopefully, there's a large enough stretch with no cars. If not, make due in the fields outside of Folsom. Hope your weapons are loaded, it's pretty hot over here.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

https://gizmoszombies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:08 am

"Message Recieved Overlord, Good to hear there are people alive out there. We will be inbound in 11 hours time. Please advise Earlier Report of 3 C130s was incorrect, 2 C130s and an AC130 Gunner... All fully loaded and Ready for action. Upon leaving we will be in flight to Folsom Aproximate Flight time will be 17 hours out will advise any delays. Marauder Out"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Hirsch Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 am

Approximately 1 boys fall every other hour, Overlord. I think it is the demoralized state they are in.
I do not wish to speak of this more. Back to *explosion*-ooting.

Concert, en Caesura, out.
Cornelius Hirsch
Cornelius Hirsch

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:06 pm

"Over...d W....e Echo...lie...or Weap....e..ot Rep... Ech....rli...ict....apons....t"

Interference was heavy. I plugged into the sky-net satellites and surveyed the situation. The video feed of Folsom was grim. A rag tag battalion trying to hold off a invasion. this wasn't gonna end well. I ran to the lobby where Herschel and Davis and a handful of Civvies we found hunkered down in Bellevue East.

"Davis, Herschel... No glory has been seen... Time to fire up the dragons and make it hot."

Davis smiled and Herschel kicked back in the chair arrogantly...

Davis: "Oh yeah it is..."

Herschel: "Lets Go Mang..."

We grabbed our final impliments and loaded them up I went back for one last thing. The dragons were roaring as I came running back from the lobby whirling my arm over head. Herschel began to taxi out in the Hercules Followed by Davis. I was last to strap in in the AC130.

"Oh yeah baby time to fly..."

"OVERLORD, THIS IS MARAUDER... DRAGONS HAVE TAKEN FLIGHT WILL BE THERE IN 16 HOURS TIME... MESSAGE WILL REPEAT EVERY 3 MINUTES TILL RESPONSE."

Th ebirds were in flight and i looked back at the base. i clicked as switch and the fences dropped. Zombies influxed on the base and as they hit the 155th wing building i flipped the switch.

BOOM! The base erupted as all the remaining fuel reserves blew and the armaments that remains as well went off.
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Roger Marauder. Looking in to what is causing the interference. Folsom will need those guns on the Spectre, so get them hot when you get close. They've been defending against a horde onslaught all day. Should have an NSA spy-sat overhead in about 3 minutes, I will update on the situation.

Concert, keep the perimeter tight. Get any wounded into the center of your holdout ASAP. You know what to do if they have been bit.

Hammer, I need those thumpers up as soon as possible. Start shelling the back of the horde. Warn if you will be firing danger close.

LRRS and Panda, give me an update. I need to know if you are both still alive.

I am currently fortified in an underground bunker meant to withstand a nuclear strike, but sensors are reading that a horde is right on top of me. I'm not going anywhere, nor do I need to.

Overlord out.

Last edited by Overlord 6 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Hirsch Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:32 am

This is Concert, Status Report Following:

Well, it certainly is cozy here in this Medbay, Overlord; meaning it is becoming cramped. All the injured that are not fit to be out fighting are in stable condition. Though I caught a few of them trying to crawl back to the fight. The perimeter is holding feasibly, but if this keeps up we'll run out of options to fend them off. No bites or any contagion have spread, thankfully.That is the last thing I want to see. Ammunition, as it stands now is at roughly 70%, but it seems that Marauder and Co. will be joining us in some time. Morale is increasing despite the intermittent injuries, there is still some hope. Not that we should let our guard down, of course.

Stay strong, and know that safe haven lies for you in Folsom if you can hear this radio frequency.

Cornelius Hirsch
Cornelius Hirsch

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 am

Folsom came into view and the heavy 120mm fired up dropping hell on zombies.

"OVERLORD MARAUDER IS WEAPONS HOT ON THE HORDE AT FOLSOM YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAW! CONCERT PLEASE ADVISE TAKE COVER HELLFIRE IS ABOUT TO RAIN THE ANGEL IS FLYING."

The Flares went off and the guns rang out for about 5 minutes as we made our final approach.

"Concert be ready for immediate offload of Hercules 2. Weapons are hot and ready for action Advise. Over."
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:38 pm

After fully unloaded Marauder jumped from the plane with SAW and began unloading on zombies. He ran over to Hercules 2 and found it to be unloaded. he set the saw down and began closing the belly when he heard the zombies moan. He stopped what he was doing and pulled free his laser sighted Springfield .40 caliber and spun to see Davis starting to turn. He kept saying shoot me as he advanced on me. I leveled off the gun and fired daftly 4 shots into his skull.

"GOD DAMN IT DAVIS THATS WHY I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL FUCKING AROUND IN BELLEVUE! SHIT!"

"Overlord, Dragons are down, Eggs have been hatched and we lost Dragoon. Be advised We are awaiting orders while holding down the horde. Over."
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Hirsch Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:42 pm

This is Concert, checking in, Overlord

This new one is quite a boisterous one! His presence has reduced the injuries significantly, and now the occupancy of the Medbay is stagnating. I will contact you again if something else happens; as for now, no contractions of Zombi-fication as of yet.

Cornelius Hirsch
Cornelius Hirsch

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:13 am

Bravo-Six reporting in. i've been stranded with the remainders of Painter 1 and 2. we were hit 3 days ago by some new mutations. They spitted acid and melted parts of the heli off, but then they got lucky and hit one of the rotors blades. Painter 2 crash landed and is presumed MIA. me and Painter 1 managed to land before the spitters tore it apart. We preceded to scout Roseville as you ordered. the Hive is bustling, zombies seem to be gathering at several local spots. me and painter 1 saw them gathering or moving towards the town hall, mall, and the Westmind corporation building. suspected survivors to be holed up in there. requesting a sit rep on current status
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer 4-1 Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:43 am

Overlord, thumpers are up and firing at horde. We are firing at the midline of the horde, should not be danger close to the other side of the encampment, and there are no squads in the area. It's too zombie-infested. Need a sit-rep if we are hitting the right area. Requesting air support for spotting.

Hammer out.
Hammer 4-1
Hammer 4-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:03 am

All callsigns, all callsigns, this is Overlord. Spy-sat is revealing a reinforcement of zombies en route. Looks like they have mutations with them, but images are too blurry to make out effectively. Hammer, continue firing for effect.

Marauder, when you are reequipped, take Dragon back into the sky and spot for Hammer 4-1. Provide any supporting fire possible.

Concert, your update is good to hear. If you have time, go practice with a sidearm.

Bravo 6, search the area for survivors, use extreme caution. I'll have a Black Hawk on its way to you when I can. Keep hailing Painter 2. If you can get to the area, search for them.

All callsigns, important news. The USS Harry S. Truman has been successfully hailed, and is on its way to San Francisco. ETA to fast mover effective distance is 9 hours. Time to mooring is 12 hours. The USS Iowa is being reactivated, progress is slow. It is currently being held as a defensive position while provisions are being loaded. Should be moving by tomorrow to join the Truman. The USS Missouri in Hawaii is also being reactivated. Hawaii's reports of zombie infection are low in number, but rising. They are reporting something disheartening: The zombies are able to move underwater. The CDC is trying to figure out why they are not truly decomposing, but progress is slow. Obtaining and restraining a living sample is proving difficult. Atlanta has been overtaken, and is mostly a ghost town save for the walkers. The CDC is fortified and holding out, but firepower is extremely low. I am still attempting to contact other parts of the government, but I fear this may be it.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:17 am

"HERSCHEL, ON THE 120MM, LETS GET PUFF UP AND BANGIN ON THESE UNDEAD PIECES OF SHIT..."

I look at Concert and hand him my MP3 Player.

"You look like Someone who can enjoy music... Make it your strength, your Soundtrack of life... Don't worry no thrash or metal on this one... Just the Classics... Bach, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven... All those who remain good and Remain dead..."

I give his shoulder a pat and head for Puff, The AC130 Gunship.

"Herschel if you are infected i will make you Like Davis, Tout de Fucking suite... Overlord, Overlord This Is Marauder Puff is Ready for Take off just need Room to flap these big ass wings. Tell Hammer We are in route."
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:22 am

Roger, Marauder. Hammer will continue shelling on their coords until you update them. Bring swift re-death to thine enemies.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:26 am

"Roger, Overlord Puff is On approach. Hammer Be advised ETA Very Soon Will Mark with 120MM Fire Dump on our Drops... Puff Out"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  HavoK Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 am

Shit. The drum I was hidden away in lost balance and fell over, creating a loud crash in the plane I had hidden in. I crawled out and stood up slowly.

"Yo..."
HavoK
HavoK

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:46 am

Herschel Saw her first "EY YO CAPPIN... YOUR STOW AWAY IS HERE..."

I looked back and Caught her eye. It was the Shower girl i saved in Bellevue. "Damn it... Get up here kid... OVERLORD BE ADVISED WE HAVE A CIVVIE ON BOARD WITH US REPEAT CIVILIAN ON BOARD OVER"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  HavoK Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:31 am

"I'm not a kid. And call me Havok." Slight irritation. I went over to his side, listening to him advise that there was a civilian on board. "I can shoot a gun." A tiny offering of self-sufficiency.
HavoK
HavoK

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 pm

"Shooting a Gun is fine and All But you are Still a Civilian, Your Dad may have been a full bird Colonel but YOU are a Civilian. Sit down and strap in We'll get you squared away as soon as we get back to Folsom."

I grab the Radio.

"Puff To Hammer, Puff To Hammer Horde is Visible Be advised, Dropping the Hammer Now Hone in on our Drops for Maximum Bang bang."

I look at Havok.

"Get back there and feed Shells as Herschel Needs them. HERSCHEL!"

Herschel Responded

"Yeah Mang"

"Make this Dragon Spit Fire Baby"

"OOOOOOOHRAAAAH, CAPTAIN. Come On Girlie... Lets Rain hell on some Zombies."

The Shell fire rocked the bird as the melodic "KATHUD" Could be heard about once every 20 seconds. Through the Video HUD I could see as giant Holes were renered in the horde.

"Hammer Fix on Position and Drop Hell"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer 4-1 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Marauder, this is Hammer. Tracking coords....Got it. You'll have about 30 seconds to clear your current airspace. HE rounds are away, repeat, HE rounds are away, the rain is falling hot and heavy.

Hammer out.
Hammer 4-1
Hammer 4-1

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:54 pm

"Wilco Hammer Rain Is heavy, Puff Out. Overlord, Munitions away. Awaiting Further Orders"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Marauder, this is Overlord. Confirmed you have civilian on board. Stay in the sky for aerial recon. Conserve ammo as much as possible. Keep me updated on status.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HavoK Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Feed shells. Right. I saw down as instructed, next to Hersche...Hers... I hate names. But blowing the shit out of zombies was definitely entertaining. I held on, feeding him shells, and glancing back at Marauder.
HavoK
HavoK

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 pm

"Wilco Overlord. Baddies are being Hammered hard. Heavy Casualties. Seeing a major Mutation... JESUS CHRIST! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING. OVERLORD THIS MUTATION IS A BEHEMOTH. HE IS A FAST MOVER AND PLOWING THROUGH THE OTHERS. WILL TARGET THE BEHEMOTHS AND CONTINUE TO ADVISE!"

I looked back.

"HERSCHEL! HIT THE JUGGERNAUTS! "

Herschel Looked at Havok.

"ey yo... did he says Jugganuaghts?"

Herschel looked down the tube and saw what i meant.

"HOLY SHIT! HIT THAT FUCKER!"

The 120 hit the Juggernaut with a "Chuff"

"HAMMER, BE ADVISED THESE THINGS ARE MONSTERS 120 BARELY PUT IT DOWN"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  HavoK Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 pm

"Juggernaughts...yeah...?" I took a peek and a long string of curse words left me breathless. The 120 hit with a dull noise and I felt the vibrations.

"Hey, Hersche, Marauder, what about fire? Not just bombs and ammo... We should light these fuckers up like it's the fourth of July."
HavoK
HavoK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum