All Units, Report for Z-Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zombie Apocalypse

+9
HavoK
MidwestMarauder
LRRS
Panda 6
Cornelius Hirsch
Dr. Reynold Mayfield
Bravo Five
Hammer 4-1
Overlord 6
13 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Zombie Apocalypse Empty The Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Overlord 6 Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:14 am

All units, this is Overlord 6, operating out of a classified location in California.

All units south of Portland, please note recent NSA spysats have noted a large horde of infected making their way south. Seattle is still under siege. Communications are sporadic.

All available units, mobilize to the California border and dig in. All units available to reinforce Seattle are ordered to do so.

All available air and mechanized units, be prepared to provide support.

We are currently broadcasting on all emergency channels. All units or citizens capable of support, please respond with callsign, location and status.

This message will repeat until more information is available.

Overlord out.

Last edited by Overlord 6 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

https://gizmoszombies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Zombie Apocalypse Empty Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Hammer 4-1 Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:43 am

Hammer 4-1, reporting in. Artillery is set up in Sacramento. We are encountering slight infected movement coming from Rancho Cordova and Roseville. Areas likely compromised. Will be able to shell within an effective range of 25 miles. Air transport requested to remain on standby. Over.
Hammer 4-1
Hammer 4-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:49 am

Copy, Hammer 4-1. Standby for orders, have those shells ready.

All units, requesting update on Rancho Cordova and Roseville areas.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Zombie Apocalypse Empty LRRS

Post  Overlord 6 Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:05 pm

(For whatever reason, it's not letting me merge the topics, so I'm just going to go ahead and repost in the right place for you)

LRRS wrote:Long Range Recon and Support calling in.
I've been hunkered up in the top of a skyscraper in downtown Houston with LRRS-2.
We found five troops about a mile from my position and took them in.
We've been keeping the creepers at bay with our KNT-308s, and see a hive of them about 25 miles north.
Me and LRRS-2 are having a contest to see who can kill more creepers, I'm winning 267 to 250.
We have food and ammunition, but morale is low.
--LRRS
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Roger, LRRS. Black Hawk Raven 8 is diverting for extraction. ETA is 40 minutes. Upon extraction, your orders are to do an aerial recon of the hive. Determine if anything valuable would be lost from a carpet bombing.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Zombie Apocalypse Empty Bravo-Five

Post  Overlord 6 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:34 am

Bravo Five wrote:This is Bravo-Five reporting from the industrial sector.
lost contact with team after an ambush from infected, possible KIA or infected.
running low on ammo, requesting evac ASAP.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 am

Roger, Bravo-Five. Triangulating your location. Tracking you...now.

MH-6 Little Bird Painter 1 is oscar mike to your location. Repeat, evac is on the way. Get to the nearest roof. ETA is 10 minutes. Painter 1 will have 3 soldiers for covering fire, but the Bird itself has no weapons. Repeat, weapons will be minimal, make sure the LZ is clear.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer 4-1 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:46 am

Bravo-Five, we will support your position with extra shells. Tracking you on GPS. Fire status is danger close. Painter 1 just took off, is oscar mike. Look forward to your extraction.
Hammer 4-1
Hammer 4-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:16 am

Roger that Overlord, area is silent, sitting tight.
Bravo-Five out
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer 4-1 Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:25 am

Bravo-Five, we are standing by for your fire code, should support be needed.
Hammer 4-1
Hammer 4-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:35 am

Bravo-Five, Painter 1 should be at your location for evac, please confirm.

Hammer Actual, redirect efforts towards Rancho and Roseville. Hives have been confirmed. Be warned, the mutated codename "Spitters" have been spotted in Roseville. Air support will not be able to evac should the spitters get too close.

Communications from Folsom have been sporadic. The area may be partly compromised.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Reynold Mayfield Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 am

[Static on the radio...then, in a whispered voice-]

"If you're hearing this message, this is Dr. Reynold Mayfield. At the conclusion of this message, an answering machine will begin recording, looking for signs of humanity that speak into the radio while I am away. I will attempt to respond to all messages as soon as they are heard. Please understand, depending on how long my excursion is, this could take a considerable amount of time. If there are any safeguards left in this world, I hope you - whoever you are - are listening to this, and that you can - and will - respond.

My "post" is by the Sacramento International airport. As of this recording, I am fine and want no extraction. My work is going to be in studying these undead to see if there is any trace of humanity left in their cold, dead bodies. I realize this is going to be dangerous work, as I have to collect un-spoiled subjects to run my tests, and it will likely produce results that are meaningless. But psychology is all I know, and all I've ever done, so it's what I am going to do.

However, if my situation changes, and it looks like I am getting in over my head, I'll need to know who you are and where you're safeguarded so I can plan accordingly for my extraction (time it will take you to get here, what mode of transportation you have available, weaponry at-hand, etc.). If you could please leave all relevant information after in a message following this recording, it would be appreciated.

My food supplies are fine, for now. I've managed thus-far to gather enough canned food to last for approximately six months.

Again, this is Dr. Reynold Mayfield, and I require no extraction as of yet. God-willing, I'll never have to request your help. Thank you, and stay safe."

["Leave a message, after the beep."]

[Beep.]

Dr. Reynold Mayfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 am

Dr. Reynold Mayfield, this is General Alistair Harris, callsign Overlord 6. I am currently the highest command this side of the Mississippi, and am attempting to keep in contact with the Commander-in-Chief. I am at a classified installation in California. Should you need extraction, we are fully equipped with medical facilities. In addition, we have fully-functioning science facilities. I can get transport to you within 10 minutes if my Sacramento helos are unoccupied. A mechanized unit comprised of Hummers equipped with .50-cals will take about a half hour or so, depending on how fast they can get around the cars littering the highways. Our weapons are currently not a concern, and should you have any training, we will have a weapon for you. I am currently broadcasting on all frequencies. Troops are ordered to do the same, so you may keep abreast of the situation. Your callsign henceforth with be "Doc."

When possible, broadcast updates of the area. SAC may be a viable compound for digging in.

Hammer Actual, fire code Tango Golf November. Green to fire ADAM shells at Roseville. Wipe it out.

Bravo 5, confirm you are oscar mike.

All callsigns, attempting to procure an AC-130 for air support and surveillance. Be advised.

Overlord 6, over.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Bravo-Five to Overlord, arrived at LZ, dropping flares.
Also spotted a group of civilians driving towards Roseville.
Best hurry, there is some activity in the lower business area in the city, the buggers are getting extremely noisy down there
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:17 am

Roger Bravo 5, evac should be within sight. The civvies are not responding to any radio frequency, can't risk their extraction. Hammer 4 is standing by for shelling, just give the word. Still waiting on an AC-130 to get an overhead visual. Also, be warned that we might have climbers in the area. If you are currently on a rooftop, check the sides of the building.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:00 am

Bravo-Five to Overlord, Splatter 1 is in sight, but i spotted some climbers on the adjacent building, tell the boys to keep their eye out. there is also a large wave of infected coming in from the business districts, requesting some artillery down there.
Bravo-Five out
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:40 am

Copy, Bravo 5. Painter will pick you up, and you can take out the climbers. Be sure to hook on, don't want to lose you in mid-air. I'll see if AH-6 Painter 2 is within support distance. They have miniguns and missiles at the ready.

Hammer Actual, divert fire to business district. Be warned, friendlies in area.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer 4-1 Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:47 am

Wilco, Overlord. Diverting to new target.

HE rounds on your target, Bravo 5. Danger close, repeat, danger close. Paint additional targets with your laser designator.
Hammer 4-1
Hammer 4-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:22 pm

This is Bravo-Five, strapped on in Painter 1 and heading back to HQ. Climbers from the adjacent building have been eliminated. tossed a flare down into the business district, you are green to engage Hammer
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Roger, Bravo-Five. When you have made it back to HQ, reload and have Painter 1 and 2 take you to Roseville. Recon and report.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer 4-1 Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Bravo-5, target confirmed. Ordinance is in the air. Be warned, scouts already in the area are reporting glimpses of new mutations in Roseville, but they are too far out to identify or determine capabilities. Howitzers are already pointed at Roseville, ready for shelling if need-be.
Hammer 4-1
Hammer 4-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:06 am

This is Bravo-Five reporting in, I've arrived at HQ, making my way to the infirmary to be checked for signs of infection. will be requesting for the clearance codes to the armory.
Bravo-Five out
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 am

Roger, Bravo. Once cleared, speak with the quartermaster, he has already been told to expect you. Make sure you have a laser target designator.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer 4-1 Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:10 am

Overlord, Hammer 4-1 reporting in with an update. We've lost contact with Hammer 3, they were scouting around one klick east of here, towards Roseville. Request diverting Bravo 5 to their last known position.

Standing by for shelling co-ords, but we are starting to run low. Recommend either resupply or evac to a new location to the west. We have six guns here, so we'll need six heavy helos.

Hammer 4 out.
Hammer 4-1
Hammer 4-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:19 am

Bravo-Five to Overlord, i have checked and reported to the quartermaster. weapons reloaded and equipped. do you still wish for me to recon on Roseville, over
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum