All Units, Report for Z-Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zombie Apocalypse

+9
HavoK
MidwestMarauder
LRRS
Panda 6
Cornelius Hirsch
Dr. Reynold Mayfield
Bravo Five
Hammer 4-1
Overlord 6
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Zombie Apocalypse - Page 6 Empty Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

Post  MidwestMarauder Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:09 pm

TIDE! COME IN GIVE ME YOUR LOCATION WE WILL MOVE TO INTERCEPT! OVERLORD TIDE IS HIT WITH SWARM MOVING TO INTERCEPT, WILL RV AT NEW LOCATION IN 30. HAVOK, LOOKS LIKE YOUR FEELINGS WERE RIGHT GIRL, LETS GET US SOME HEADS... TIDE HOLD DOWN FOR 30 WE ARE MOVING TO INTERCEPT. CONVOY IS OSCAR MIKE... BRAVO TEAM YOU"R ON THE 50'S, PAINTER In The Turret.
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:45 am

Roger Marauder, keep me posted on updates. Little Bird callsign Oxide is en route to your coords, ETA 15 minutes. They'll follow your GPS signal.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

https://gizmoszombies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:02 am

read you loud and clear Marauder, we're on our way, keep those guns hot. its gonna be one hell of a trip back
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  wavdav911 Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Marauder, this is Tide...over....we're holding out 2 miles south of the airport near the golf course. were running low on ammo and theres a steady stream of these walking dead. Where they're all coming from, who knows. We can hold um for another 15 minutes or so but them we might have to bail out south. Its our.....WHAT THE F&^% Was Tha....

wavdav911

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm

"Message Recieved Tide... Tuck in... We are here..."

The Dead heads erupted into flames and chunks as we unloaded on them with great malice. Bravo was on the Humvee Unloading with the Mounted 60, Havok road in a distinct Pattern I unloaded hell as Painter continued loading out shells.

"Overlord we have a Major Situation here. I thought Sat sweeps had come through here already. We are gonna have to try for a hot evac. This is insane they just keep coming. For every one we kill i swear 4 show up. O....RD.... Re...st ..M...a.. Sky.... .........AAAAAAAAAH! *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*"

The transmission ended as the Tank had been over took. Marauder was still inside and holding his own but for how long. Bravo had concentrated the fire on the horde over coming the tank.

MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 pm

All callsigns in the Folsom area, Oxide is ETA 2 minutes, hold out. We are moving to a new plan. Oxide will hot evac 6 on the benches, who will provide covering fire from the sky. Pave Low Condor 3 is en route to SPIE and provide covering fire. I'm trying to free up Black Hawks for transport, but all are currently en route to Sierra Foxtrot.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wavdav911 Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Overloard 6 this is Tide over... we're going to focus all our remaining firepower on clearing the tank for Maruader. Could it be possible that the Zombies were missed on the Sat Scan if they were indoors or under water? There is a lake and river near by. Can they survive under water? There are also some sort of huge facilities next to the lake.

Is there anyone over there experimenting on these things? From what I've seen so far they seem to act just like the Zombies I've seen in the movies and video games.

wavdav911

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:16 am

Tide, the SpySats only provide me with an overhead visual. It's likely they were inside buildings, and came out when they discovered you. Clear the tank. Marauder, the tank is expendable, you are not.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Lying in the bottom of the Tank hoping the hatch doesn't get breached again i notice a box on the floor. Then i remembered whose tank this was...

"Overlord... Tell them to get ready I am not sure if they can read me... Tell them to prepare for 4 grenade blasts and then i will shoot my way through. They have us Cut off and i think i am gonna leave another surprise."

I cut myself to get a good flow of blood and spread it over the tank. I prepare the other 8 grenades on a pull string fuse. I open the hatch and pop out 4 grenades at each corner. The blast sends up dirt and grass and the tank lifts about a foot. I am dazed but shake it off. I see the escape hatch has been popped and qucikly exit in a dead run firing with the cable clipped to my belt loop. i reach the end and give a yank The Zombies are perplexed by teh spell in the tank and continue to tear away at it. until finally.

"GET THE FUCK DOWN!"

I dive for the underside of the Humvee as the grenades go off in tandem blowing the tank, Munitions with in and sending a rain of shrapnel through the horde. I shove Herschel over and get in the drivers seat. He promptly ties off my wound as i slam the Hummer in gear.

"BRAVO! LIGHT EM UP!" I drive right through them no stopping Herschel out the window with his experimental Slovenian Defense FM2000 Rifle. Bravo with heavy burst fire on top and me with a humvee, Havok Right Behind with Painter blowin through Munitions.

As we breech the Golf course I radio Tide.

"TIDE YOU GOT 20 SECONDS AND WE ARE OUT MOVE YOUR ASSES RIGHT NOW TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU CAN THIS ZONE IS IN NEED OF GLASSING... OVERLORD OVERLORD... CALL FOR GLASS WE ARE OUT OF HERE IN 20 OVER!"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Negative, Marauder, nuclear arsenal is currently being inventoried. Fast movers are en route to drop ordinance, but glassing is not an option. You would not be able to get to minimum safe distance in a HUMVEE.

All callsigns, I have news. I was able to get in contact with the ISS. A few minutes ago, they passed over the EU. Ireland has gone dark. We don't know what that means, nor have we received any news from them, but things aren't looking good. Britain will probably have walkers coming from the sea. I do, however, have news from the French. Their army is brushing up on their marksmenship with the FAMAS. The Louvre has been fortified as a bunker, and the Eiffel Tower is the home of snipers. They are optimistic.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:47 pm

oveerlord we have the package and are oscar mike to sierra foxtrot out
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  StarKiller Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Repeat to all soldiers in the area this is Starkiller calling all radios,We are currently hovering over the battlefield and is moving in to support.We will gladly go to any position we are still currently in route of your area. we are a anti-inf group so stay in touch "Starkiller out"

StarKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Roger Starkiller, read you 5 by 5. What type of helo are you in?

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Bravo-Five to Overlord, me and painter 1 have been picked up by Marauder and his squad after one hellish skirmish, requesting any updates to current status. please advise on next course of action
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Bravo 5, recommend making your way to San Francisco. Forces are massing there at the USS Harry S. Truman.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Overlord We are 30 minutes out from Sierra Foxtrot. Have Bravo and the tide in hand. No occurrences since the country club. We will see you on the boat.
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Marauder, be advised, walkers are coming out of the bay, repeat, deadheads are coming out of the ocean.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Overlord we are on approach, no sign of walkers currently... everyone is on high alert. We can see the ship, but there is no movement on deck or anywhere around... its too still and too quiet do you have an aerial?
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Negative, Marauder. Next spysat is is 23 minutes out. Advise staying back, last reports were that walkers were coming out of the bay. There should be activity around the ship, even if it is holding the line. I have received reports within the past 15 minutes from the Truman. Are you sure you are at the right place? There should be helos in the area. The only possible scenario would be if the Truman hightailed it out of the bay in those 15 minutes, and you are seeing something else. The USS Iowa is up and running, and on its way. The Missouri is off the coast Hawaii providing support.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:04 pm

All callsigns, give me an update. There's been too long of a radio silence, I need updates. What's going on out there?

Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wavdav911 Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Overloard 6 this is Tide over... My group is with Maruader. I dont think that were at the right coords because its all to quiet here. I dont have the capabilities to use coordinates so you'll have to confirm with him the exact location we're going to. We are very low on ammo and havn't had the time to load up.

I'm starting to wonder if it would have been better for me and my girls to stay up in the mountains away from all this chaos. I need to find out if any of my family are still alive, but for now I'm at your service and ready to do what is needed of me.

Tide...out

wavdav911

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 am

this is Bravo-Five, en route at coordinates with Marauder's squad. we have no indications of movement around the vicinity, the walkers aren't anywhere, but its way too quiet near the ship. we're requesting any updates you can give us on the U.S.S Truman
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 am

Tide and Bravo, I have no updates. There has been radio silence. But it makes no sense that there would be no activity, even if the Truman was attacked by walkers. Keep an eye out, see if you can figure out what is going on.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:42 am

KILO_AC wrote:Just an ex-military man. Found the mob as a home after our "wars" with other humans. They didn't come close to this. I'm by myself... not by choice. Got a nine-mil submachine gun, couple of .38 revolvers and plenty of ammo. Recon in the army got me ready for covert missions, so I'm ready for support. I'll just be waiting on this old portable ham radio I found.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 am

All callsigns, it's pretty quiet out there. Any updates? SpySats are not in range, have another coming in two hours.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: