All Units, Report for Z-Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zombie Apocalypse

+9
HavoK
MidwestMarauder
LRRS
Panda 6
Cornelius Hirsch
Dr. Reynold Mayfield
Bravo Five
Hammer 4-1
Overlord 6
13 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Empty Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Overlord 6 Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:07 am

Concert, this is Overlord. You have been cleared as an emergency field medic. You are to accompany Panda 6 on their next mission. Panda 6, requesting status update. Bravo 5, update me when you are at your destination.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

https://gizmoszombies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:14 am

Overlord, this is Bravo Five reporting from Painter-1, We have successfully eliminated targets at west wing. I've collected the dog-tags of the two dead Hammer-6 soldiers. Shall i continue my search for the reminding two members or go ahead and recon at the situation over at Roseville, Over
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Bravo 5, have Painter 1 do a circle-sweep, see if you can see any non-dead movement. Painter 2 is to go on ahead and begin scouting Roseville from the air. When your circle is complete, meet up with Painter 2 and ID any hotspots.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda 6 Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:14 pm

This is Panda 6-1, reporting in from Folsom. The more populated areas are densely filled with the undead, but we're luckily situated on the border between a suburban and rural area. I've taken up shelter in an abandoned cattle ranch on the north side of Folsom. The cows are happy eating the grass, and the donkey is a good alarm if something...distasteful...comes around. Only one other member of Panda company remains with me, but our relations are strained. He wants to head west to Sacramento, and I'm in favor of going east, towards the mountains. The house where I grew up is relatively close by....I'd like to see it, if only from a distance. We may part ways soon.

We have an ample amount of food, thanks to the cows, and a few horses for transportation. Panda 5 has had some experience in training horses, and is trying to teach them how to kick with a rider on their back. So far, we are unsuccessful, but we are trying.

Weapons and ammunition are limited. I have my standard-issue SIG p229 .357 with a few extra clips from my old life, and an axe and hatchet. Good for close-up combat. I don't know about you guys, but I prefer to be further away.

I tell you, in the Service, you're usually doing the hunting, not being hunted. This will take some getting used to. For now, I remain here.

Panda out.
Panda 6
Panda 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Copy, Panda 6. You have permission to head east and explore. We are going to need a new home base soon, NSA spy sats have made another pass, and the razing of Rancho Cordova only slowed them down. Unknown what their source is, but there seem to be more and more coming. If you need assistance, I show one other squad in the area. They are on foot, so it may take a while to get to you. I can't spare any helos right now, so supplies and evac are not an option right now.

Base Hotel Quebec, being packing for evac. Begin moving towards Folsom. All helos not currently on a mission, report back to base for helping in evac. Make sure all guns are hot. The zombies from Rancho are moving faster than expected. ETA 30 minutes. Begin making a perimeter in that direction.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:23 am

Bravo Five reporting in. No sign of the remaining members of Hammer-6. Painter 1 is now en route to Roseville for Recon. Will report any sightings we encounter.
Bravo-Five out
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:44 am

Roger Bravo 5. Be advised that Hotel Quebec is currently being evac'd due to massive horde moving from Rancho Cordova. There might be groups splitting off and heading your way, on top of anything you find in Roseville. There will be no reinforcements. Painter 2 and the ground support of Painter 1 are all you have. Make it count, and if you need to get out, it would be best to hurry. Will update when we have coords for new location. Weapons are free, repeat, you are free to engage on sight.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LRRS Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:09 am

...yone? anyon.............
.....our pilot was infec...
........tuck outside hiv....
........eed suppo...................
..peat, need su...........
.......losing to LRRS-2: 577-604.......
...........low on amm....
......are backing out of hive slo.......
..........hould be in airlift range in one wee......
LRRS
LRRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:42 pm

LRRS, radio is 1 by 1, repeat, 1 by 1, picking up heavy interference. Confirming Raven 8 is down. Little Bird Oxide 2 is en route to your last known coords, eta 5 hours. One week is not an option. Get into the open air, we'll do a hot evac. Hold out, LRRS, help is on the way to extract you.

All fast movers in the area, prepare to raze Houston, Texas.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LRRS Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Found open space, radio signal should be working again.
Hot evac in progress, we lost one of our men down here.
As far as we know there are no more survivors near the hive.
Awaiting your orders.
LRRS
LRRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:09 pm

LRRS, I show a defensive line having formed 20 miles to the west. Oxide 2 will drop you off there and refuel. Black Hawk Arrow 1 will pick you up and transport you to California. ETA is 5 hours.

All callsigns, this is Overlord. Just got word from New York City. A fast mover with a nuclear payload is en route to their location, ETA 3 minutes. Repeat, NYC is being glassed. The eastern seaboard is all but lost. California is likely to be our only hope. If you have the means to get here, your standing orders are to make it to California and find a bunker.

Godspeed.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Hirsch Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:39 pm

This is Concert, so Botch about the east coast everyone. Helping out the evac here at the base still. Everything is tense. The air is stale. Crimson may paint the sky.

Concert, et Caesura, out.
Cornelius Hirsch
Cornelius Hirsch

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda 6 Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Panda 6 here. The other member of Panda company is nowhere to be found. Last night, I think the tension got to be too much for him, and he left.

I've started making my way east as quietly as possible. It looks like there is a small camp forming up near Shingle Springs. I can see their movements from my camp on the hills on the north side of Cameron Park, I intend to make contact tomorrow. It looks like they have an AHA and a few civvies organizing a make-do militia. Will attempt to cover the last few klicks tomorrow. Any available resources that could be used for a smooth welcome, human or otherwise, would be appreciated.

Panda out.
Panda 6
Panda 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Concert, update me on the evac status.

Panda 6, I have no radio contact with any groups in the region. I can get a Hummer to your location, ETA 90 minutes, if you need backup. Highway 50, is littered with abandoned cars, as you probably noted. Exercise extreme caution with the militia, we have had less-than-friendly encounters with other militia since the outbreak. I can't provide any more backup, all other units are currently evacing. Recommend recon prior to engaging.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Hirsch Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:40 pm

This is Concert, Overlord. Although I lack the jargon to colloquially express how things are going, everything is going well. All temporary buildings and similar structures have been disassembled, and currently all mobile units are en route to Folsom. The "helos" are taking a handful of men per and in lieu of our current fuel supplies, many remaining infantry and other grounded troops will have to go by on foot. The men have their wits about them, and are, more or less, fully prepared for anything that may occur. As for myself, I am ensuring the transport status of our medical resources, rations, and munitions. I will update you regularly twice an hour beginning when the entire facility has been evacuated.

Stay safe, Overlord, everyone.

Concert, en Caesura, out.

Last edited by Cornelius Hirsch on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cornelius Hirsch
Cornelius Hirsch

Back to top Go down

Post  LRRS Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:31 am

Black Hawk Arrow 1 is en route to California.
Sitting on the side of the copter and shooting the creepers is like fish in a barrel.
This is a welcome break after the intense last week.
About an hour till we land.
LRRS
LRRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Hirsch Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Concert, again, Overlord. Things are going surprisingly smoothly, aside from the 50 being full of debris. I have decided to join the grounded soldiers and their trek to the new site. After I have given the entire facility (what is left of it, at any rate), I will be the last person to leave in approximately 15 minutes. We hope to arrive safe and sound at Folsom in about 1 and a half to 2 hours.

Stay safe, Overlord, everyone,

Cornelius Hirsch
Cornelius Hirsch

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 pm

Overlo---o---llsigns, encou---ing interfer--.

H---de is *static*

Repeat, hor-----lowing you! We---ons hot!
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Hirsch Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Overlord, Stay with us Overlord! Troops are doing double time to get to Folsom. It is our hope that we can arrive and bunker down with the rest of the boys when we get there. We are armed and ready, and I have taken the rearguard. Keeping an eye on things back here. Distant screams are audible, it is clear they are following us. Visual confirmation still unknown, I hope they don't try to flank us.
If I don't make it, tell my brother I'm sorry. I'm certain he is a member of this organization.

Be safe, Overlord, Everyone.

Cornelius Hirsch
Cornelius Hirsch

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Rad--interfer---

Massiv----moun--s----ord---vement!

Al---gns, for----defen----per---ter! NOW!
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Hirsch Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm

This is Concert, everyone. The vanguard of this mobile unit has reached Folsom and has prepared the defense perimeter as per your orders, Overlord. However, my tail end is uncertain that we will make it there before engaging the horde. Fortunately, the supplies and necessities were with the vanguard/helo transport, we should be as armed as we can be. The audible bloodlust recants the vigor that these boys were inspired by and seems ever encroaching despite our attempts to hasten our advancements. If there is the possibility of air support, or some other form of diversion please let me know within the next 10 minutes. In the event that we will not make it or are not contacted within 10 minutes, I will divert the horde myself, somehow.

Be swift, my comrades.

Cornelius Hirsch
Cornelius Hirsch

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:16 am

All callsigns, this is Overlord. The radio interference is dying down, for now.

Concert, you are it. You have all the usable units in the area with you. You should have all the weapons you need to hold off the horde if you bunker down and hold position in Folsom. At the speed the horde is moving, they WILL catch up with the tail end of the convoy before they reach Folsom. Advise sending any units at Folsom to extend perimeter. Fast movers are already on their way, but ETA is 45 minutes.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Hirsch Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:12 am

Roger Dodger, Overlord.
I suppose a book for "Tactical Warfare: For Dummies" would be lovely here. I will just have to make due. The boys have insisted that I pull ahead from the rearguard to make it to Folsom before the big hit as they are going to hold the horde off for as long as they can. Thank goodness for my marathon running days. I bade them farewell, they certainly are taking one for the team. Let us not let their sacrifice be in vane.

Callsigns and Units already at the Folsom Defensive Perimeter:
Set up a Med-Bay if you have not already done so,
Temporary and permanent fortifications,
Snipers in the eaves,
Infantry dig in, dig in,
Artillery and Mortar things go take point at our direction.
No Friendly fire, please. We're going to save as many folks as we can, expect an influx of men, set up some sort of opening for every last one we can save. Make the opening hidden or somewhat. Use our radio to give the location.

It's going to be a bumpy ride, Overlord, Everyone. Let the fires in the sky rain down.

Cornelius Hirsch
Cornelius Hirsch

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:40 pm

All callsigns, fast movers are 2 minutes out, repeat, two minutes out. If you are currently engaged, fall back into Folsom as far as you can and dig in. Ordinance will be released, danger close. There is not enough to eliminate the horde, just thin it.

Concert, I need a no bullshit report on casualties. What's happening down there? I have another spysat that will be overhead in two hours, I'll be in the dark save for radio contact until then. I'll update on horde movements and numbers when information is available.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Radio static is all that is heard or has been heard since friday. This bunker is getting cold with the frigid conditions. How are these damn things surviving it.

"Lima two Charlie this is yoyo 4 victor over... Lima 2 charlie this is yoyo 4 victor over... DAMN IT! IS ANYONE READING... THIS IS CAPTAIN JAMES CORVO CALLSIGN MARAUDER IN NEBRASKA IS ANYONE STILL ALIVE OUT THERE OVER. IF YOU CAN HEAR ME... NEBRASKA OVER RUN... WILL FILL 3 C130s For IMMEDIATE evac. Load One Food and Medical, Load two Weapons and Armament, Load Three 4 M1 Abrams and 6 HMMWVs Plus approx 10k pounds of fuel. Respond"

I throw the reciever onto the desk and grab my now growing hair. I grab my 302 and head for the elevator. It would be Creepy on this base all alone if i didn't seal and clean it all before the shit hit. I go to the North gaurd tower and begin to survey the spread. They are slow moving due to the extreme cold but non the less they continue to test the fence. I raise my rifle to relieve some stress and plug the right eye of an advancing zombie. I eject the round and catch the casing and put it in my pouch. No sense in wasting what i can reuse till Evac gets here. Herschel and Davis are loading the impliments now and then we will be Westward bound by Morning. Leaving a big surprise for these zombie fucks.
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum