All Units, Report for Z-Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zombie Apocalypse

+9
HavoK
MidwestMarauder
LRRS
Panda 6
Cornelius Hirsch
Dr. Reynold Mayfield
Bravo Five
Hammer 4-1
Overlord 6
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Zombie Apocalypse - Page 5 Empty Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

Post  MidwestMarauder Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 pm

I looked back at Havok with a raised eyebrow.

"That sounds like a Hell of an Idea... OVERLORD... Gonna Try Somethign we designed back at Stratcom... Incendiary rounds in the 120... Stand By... Hammer Eyes on, Advise Effects on ground."

The Incindiary was loaded and the Trial Fire launched.

"BURN BABY BURN!"

"OVERLORD OPERATION GRECIAN WATER IS A GO... LOAD INCINDIARIES IF YOU HAVE THEM!"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  HavoK Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:38 pm

I watched as we rained fire on the undead bastards, giving a thumbs up to Marauder.

"The walkers are burning and falling pretty fast!" I abandoned the window and joined Herschel in loading more incendiaries.
HavoK
HavoK

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Roger, Marauder. How are you doing on fuel and ammo?

Hammer, advise switching to WP and DPICM rounds.

All other callsigns, give me a status update.

All callsigns, the USS Harry S. Truman is 3 hours outside of effective fast-mover range. Hold down until then.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

https://gizmoszombies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:25 pm

"Overlord I am sitting on about 40 minutes worth of fuel and enough incendiary rounds for at least another 30 minutes of shelling at 3 shells per minute. Sit-Rep: Puff is Spitting fire on a containment run to keep them corralled for Big daddy to drop the Hammer on these freaks. Roger that?"

Last edited by MidwestMarauder on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Sit Rep)
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 pm

This is Bravo-Six, me and painter 1 have made multiple contacts with the infected. so far we've only ran into packs of 3 or 5. but the noise in this area makes me unsure about how safe this area will remain. we are preceding to the Westwind building in search of survivors. will report when we get there. Bravo-six Out
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:10 am

Roger, Marauder. Shell as long as possible, relaying coords to Hammer.

All callsigns, I have news. Japan has been found to be relatively free of the infection. Or, I should say, they were able to effectively wipe it out. 78% of Japan's population is dead, but the rest are infection-free, or possibly resistant. Research has just begun. Their borders are shut until they have reached some conclusions, but there remains hope.

The USS Harry S. Truman is now 90 minutes away. The Iowa's systems are all green, and are currently loading up the last of the supplies, ahead of schedule. Hawaii has been lost, but the Missouri is on its way. ETA 18 hours.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:06 am

"Roger that Overlord. I am headed back for Refuel and Re arm. Any word on Bravo's situation. I could go out with puff for Cover fire against the spitters or could take Havok and myself for Door Gunner on Evac. Your call on both Just let me know. Until the refuel and Re arm i am ground bound in the Abrams."
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:22 am

Marauder, take the Abrams and see if you can get to Bravo's position. They'll need extraction one way or another, and it might take a while to get to them.

Overlord out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:49 am

Upon getting the Orders I jump into the Abrams and Yell to Havok and Herschel to grab a Humvie a piece and give follow.

"Bravo 6 This Is Marauder Ground units are on the way to your Location hot and heavy Get to ground level upon next communication we will be moving fast and this will be an On the fly operation. Confirm"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer 4-1 Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Co-ords received, firing for effect, covering your insertion, Marauder.
Hammer 4-1
Hammer 4-1

Back to top Go down

Post  HavoK Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:18 pm

I grab a Humvee to follow Marauder, awaiting more orders. Keeping a careful eye out, I try to keep my cool. "Marauder, something don't feel right."
HavoK
HavoK

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:22 pm

"I know what ya mean Havok... It's like the World just took a collective deep breath waiting to exhale. But until it does we gotta double time it to Bravo 6"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  wavdav911 Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Holey Shit!!! I just got off the mountain with my 3 girls. I've been out of touch with civilization since this whole thing started. I've found about 50 or so survivors out here near Hetch Hetchey resivour. We all had the same get the hell out of dodge idea. Most are survivalists and hunters. A group of 20 are headed back up the mountain to wait this thing out. So that left the 30 of us to head back into town. We have my truck, a Chevy crew cab 2 other trucks and a few Jeeps. We managed to find this abandoned house with a Ham radio. The chatter out there is scarring my kids a little, they've all killed a handfull of zombies here and there, but magnitude of what is going on out there is a little overwhelming for them. They will adapt. Where is the closest shelter? Sacramento is a 3.5 hour drive. We've only come across a handfull of zombies and have chosen not to engage them to save ammo. We may be able to rally a milita out of all these small towns. Getting around out here is fairly easy so far, nothing like the hell you are experiencing. My fear is that if we stay out here too long, it will get incerasingly hard without your firepower, but as for now, its easy living.

Awaiting your thoughts.... wavdav911...out

wavdav911

Back to top Go down

Post  HavoK Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:44 pm

I shake my head and brush off the heebie-jeebies. "Copy that...but this still don't sit well with me." My nicotine craving is about to kick my ass and I'm preparing to go into full-blown bitch mode.
HavoK
HavoK

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Wavdav this is Marauder How far from Folsom are you. See if you can make it there Be advised there is a mas of unfriendlies in the area of folsom so be on gaurd
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo Five Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Marauder, this is Bravo-six, we're currently sitting on the top level of a car garage, me and painter 1 are keeping a lookout on the infected movements in near Roseville. can you point any safe locations we can head to for evac, over
Bravo Five
Bravo Five

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:13 am

"Tell you what Bravo we will punch through the Parking Garage i will send Humvees to the top while i hold it down down here. ETA 5 Minutes Hot Evac is ready and nominal. Havok You and Herschel hit the entrance after i drop down cover fire and get to bravo and Painter. Al others presumed KIA Not time with a hot evac. God help them if they were good to go. Overlord, Have Black hawks on standby with cover from sky we are 4 and 30 out."
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:33 am

Roger, confirmed you are oscar mike, Marauder. Best I can do is get a MH-6 out there, but she'll be empty. Can do a hot pickup of six, and they can snipe as best they can given their weapons. I've been able to patch in to the Russian spy-sats, they show another wave of the horde heading your way. They're going to be tailing you, so haul ass back to camp. Tell Havok she can try to bum a cig once she gets back, but no promises. Gonna have to kick that habit, or start scouring empty buildings that have probably already been ransacked.

Wavdav, assigning you callsign "Tide." The USS Truman has moored, and has Black Hawks coming to Folsom with a resupply of fuel. Once there's more Black Hawks available, I'll see what I can send your way. In the meantime, try to make your way as close to Folsom as possible.

All callsigns in the Folsom area, pack up as much as possible for evac. You will move to San Francisco. This means there will be more urban fighting than we have seen, and means limited air support. The Golden Gate is impeding progress into the actual bay, but the Truman has two helos capable of airlifting what a Black Hawk can't.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:43 pm

"Wilco Overlord, I have Arrived and Pick has been made. We are in Tandem Formation I will Jackhammer and Plow the fields. Havok, Herschel Keep tight on my six... No stopping for nothing. We are hotboxed and Inbound to Folsom. Keep MH-6's on alert for immediate extraction should the nosetackle be sacked. Lets get this... Godspeed all... If this is the last time we speak on friendlies... No that i did make an impact. OooohRahh"
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  wavdav911 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Overloard 6 or Marauder, this is wavdav, call sign Tide over... are you still there?...over. If you can still hear me, we are going to leave this house and try to make our way to Folsom. Theres some in the group that think its safer to stay here, but I'm buggin out soon. Its too quiet here and its a little unsettleing.

We're about 3.5 hours from Folsom but were gonna have to stop for supplies. Once we leave this house, we will have no way to communicate. My iPhone is charged, but there is no reception up here. We'll have to look for a sporting goods store. Hopefully we can secure more ammo and something for communications. Is there any reception out there?

Our planned route is HWY 140 south to 120 then 49 to 16 west. Before heading into Folsom there is an airport called Rancho Murieta. Where in Folsom do we meet? Were going to wait for a reply for an hour. If we dont here from you, wish us luck.

wavdav911

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Hirsch Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Roger Dodger, Overlord. Evacuation preparations have commenced and are going smoothly. I will update you again after I have tended the wounded and checked supplies. It's nice to hear new voices over the radio, I hope everyone will get a chance to see each other at least once. I'm still looking for a certain sibling of mine...

At any rate, Concert, en Caesura, out.
Cornelius Hirsch
Cornelius Hirsch

Back to top Go down

Post  MidwestMarauder Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm

tide, this is marauder continue on your designated route we will move to convene on route 16 with convoy. just keep movin. Bravo 6 and painter are 10-10 and Oscar Mike. ETA to Route 16 2 and 30 repeat 2 hours 30 minutes till RV with Tide. Suffered Heavy damage. Concert, Make sure My Humvee is there and Fueled this Abrams has had it. we are at 80%. Overlord what do we do with the Dragons? Abandon or relay? Maraider out... Headed for RV
MidwestMarauder
MidwestMarauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord 6 Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 am

Marauder, confirmed Oscar Mike en route to RV Tide. We'll take the Spectre, there's trained pilots setting it up. The others we'll leave for now; the infected have shown no signs of intelligence, doubt they will be stealing planes anytime soon.

Tide, I'm broadcasting and receiving all known radio frequencies used in America, Canada, and Mexico. Try to get a long-range two-way. If you can find a satellite phone, I should be able to tap into it and contact you that way. Otherwise, try to keep in contact with Marauder, who will provide assistance.

Good to hear, Concert. I can't devote resources to looking for your brother; maybe you will see him in SF. I'm routing as many troops as I can there, but there's not much else.

Overlord, out.
Overlord 6
Overlord 6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HavoK Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 pm

"Marauder, this is Havok...I still can't shake this uneasy feeling. It's seems too quiet out here...I'm keeping my guard up...Havok, out."

I shifted in my humvee and glanced around nervously. Something was not sitting right.
HavoK
HavoK

Back to top Go down

Post  wavdav911 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Overloard 6 are you there? Marauder come in...over. We're having troubles making the RV point. Were a few miles from the airport and its crawling with dead heads. Were going to try to hold our ground at gollf course near by. If they get too close were gonna hi-tail it out of there back towards the mountains. (the sound of heavy gun fire fills the air) Need... hel....soon...watc...flank....I gotta go, please get here soon! Tide ....out.

wavdav911

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum