All Units, Report for Z-Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Reynold Mayfield

Go down

Dr. Reynold Mayfield Empty Dr. Reynold Mayfield

Post  Dr. Reynold Mayfield Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:14 am

I am Dr. Reynold Mayfield, an ex-professional psychiatrist of 30+ years. As of now, I've amassed enough canned food to live off of for the next two years. It's not the luxury I once knew, with four-star restaurants and proper suits, but these aren't the kind of times to be worries about those kind of things.

My home is, more or less, soundproofed and protected. It's not a professional job, but it keeps what little noise from bleeding out for the world to hear. I am a man with a pistol, a machete, handcuffs (enough to restrain one man/zombie), and other amenities. I'm not proud of how I got my hands on any of these items, but this isn't a world where you can worry about morality, or its convoluted argument of "right vs. wrong"; these philosophical queries only distract from the real danger in this world - a danger that has no qualms about tearing you limb from limb and devouring your flesh while you stare in horror.

In this world, sanity is optional. Survival is everything.

Dr. Reynold Mayfield

Back to top Go down

Dr. Reynold Mayfield Empty Re: Dr. Reynold Mayfield

Post  Dr. Reynold Mayfield Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 am

[OUT OF CHARACTER: I really won't be on enough to be a big part of this...so this is really just for kicks, which is why I'm picking a solo-character. But I thought this was a great idea, and a great way to inspire me to continue writing my zombie survival novel http://faustiantruth.blogspot.com/p/eschatos-1.html (each chapter is on the left, under the "Eschatos" heading]

Dr. Reynold Mayfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Reynold Mayfield Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:27 am

[Again OOC:...change "two years" to "one month" - he lies about how much food he has, in the messages. I was absolutely silly and didn't note that properly, here.]

Dr. Reynold Mayfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum